<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Simple Life ♥

Thanks Reb for sharing ur real life story with me. Only then did I noe hw fortunate I am right now. I broke down when I heard her problem... 161I shld be the one who shld be comforting her, in the end she has to comfort me. I dunno why did I cried.. I was too emotional?? Yup definitely.. Most imptly is that I can understand her feeling. Bcos I've gone thru such hardship... I really dun believe there's such ppl living in this world. They are not human!! SOAB. (dunno wat's tat stand for? Guess it urself..)

Anyway, wanna recommend a song that I've been listening to... Its a song I'll think of whenever I'm unhappy..


法克这个人 by 萧闳仁


I find the title of this song v unique. I thot its a song abt someone call 法克. Until when someone commented on a forum that this song contains vulgarity. (If you were to translate 法克这个人 directly into English.. you'll noe why...)


His album was not widely publicize or promoting in S'pore. Izit restricted due to that song? Anyway, I saw his album selling in CD rama. So those who like his songs, pls do support him. ;)


And Good job Xiao Hong Ren. You did not disappoint me with your latest 2nd album. Thumbs up!166





♥ My World My Life

8:05 PM