<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Saturday, May 09, 2009

My Simple Life ♥

Do you rem I've mention in the previous post that I'd bought a product that cost $200+? My so-called fren, who sold me the product, promised to send it to me the next day. But she msg me that she can't meet me so haf to postpone to following day. So the following day (which is ystd), I msg her whether if she's coming to meet me... N she actually had forgotten abt it! She told me that she's sick, din go to sch and 4gt to inform me that she cant meet me.. Argh... Forgot?? that's ridiculous.. just an excuse. Den she told me that she'll meet me the nxt day after her tuition. I guess she'll nt be able to meet me the nxt day.. so I jus pretend to be nice n told her no need to rush... n as expected.. she said ok... she'll let me noe again when she's free.

Hai... when she wanna meet me to promote her products, she'll call or keep msg me n ask to meet me urgently... when to pass me the product after receiving the money, she'll drag her time to pass to me. I'm even been nice to her.. cos her senior (the stranger that i mention) said that she can passed to me on that same night, if i wants... But I said its ok.. cos it was v late.. n she stay quite far frm my hs. I even told her no need 2 pass to me at my doorstep.. I can meet her near my shopping mall. ( see hw soft hearted i am... lol. bu yao nian)

How ugly the ppl is... im not referring to appearance but character. Sometimes, you cant judge ppl just by his/her look. I've met ppl who are v pretty but ugly inside. Worst still, there's some ppl who are ugly inside n out. But of course, there's still ppl who are v pure in heart..

After met so many hypocrite ppl, I really wanna give up... Give up this world, give up of been a human being. I've began to lost hope.. lost trust to ppl...



♥ My World My Life

10:08 PM