<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Simple Life ♥

It can be quite easy to have lotz of friends.. but its not easy to find good friend.. not to say truth & genuine friend. But Im glad that at least I've 2 or 3 great friends who had gone through thick & thin, sharing weal & woe.. you know who you are.. *wink*


I want quality not quantity of friends.. oops.. seems like its not appropriate to use that to describe friends.. but yah I think its the quality.. No pretence, no hidden motive but genuine.. sincere.. innocent ( errr.. although we are already grown up, we still can be innocent.. hee)


Alots of memory flashes in my mind when I had a so-called gathering with my long-time-no-see course mates a few months back... Seeing frens who used to have conflicts, fren who had cold-wars, so-called frens who may had thrown darts at your back for dunno how many umpteen times.. (ouch.. it hurts) & so-called fren who only stick to you for some motive...


Nowadays, I would try to shield myself with invisible armour before knowing new friends as I don't want to get hurt once again. Cos I dunno whether their smiles are genuine or not.. There's some people who may seem approachable, keep smiling at you.. 93But the next min she's stabbing at your back causing you to be badly hurt physically & mentally.


I met a fren whom I've been sincerely treated her as a good fren.. as I always poured out my troubles to her.. But I would say that during work place, there's no real frens but only colleagues. It was when I got to work with her .. only then did I know her truth color. As a greenhorn, its inevitable to be bullied by the seniors.. But to be bullied by the same batch... I really dunno what to say.. As a fren who got to enter the workforce slightly earlier then me.. of course I will approach her when I've doubts. But she told me not to get to close to her as people will gossip. I was like.. what?!? Is that how you treat your friend? What's there to gossip?


Well...what's there to say.. We've been treating each other like a stranger when we obviously know each others. What's irksome is that she's been acting like she knows alot & always like to get close to seniors.. argh... So plastic.. In the end, I decided to leave the place to prevent me from going bonkers.. thanks to her & a bunch group of hypocrite.. While serving my last few days, she suddenly change her attitude towards me.. getting close to me.. keep talking to me upon seeing alot of colleagues treating me very well. Eww.. I don't see a need to have such a fren..161


Finally a load off my chest, as alot of frens around us dunno about it.. I always try to pretend that it has never happened. I wanna let bygones be bygones, but seeing her been popular among frens, irks me... (Jealousy? well maybe..)


Anyway, alot of my frens dunno abt this blogs only my close ones.. I've try not to blog too personal things over here.. But sometimes I really need to let it out...


I treasure my frens.. & Im grateful to have them.. Thanx for lending me a shoulder to cry on when Im depressed. No need to mention names.. you know who you are.. cheers to our friendship..




♥ My World My Life

10:13 PM