<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Simple Life ♥

D-day finally arrived!! Yup.. D-Day (Derrick Day) was launched during August? or July?? Watever... Anyway, I finally bought it.. I was hesitated whether to buy or not, but I promised that I'll support him when he released his album.. N i kept my promise...Photobucket

D-Day was officially released and available in any leading CD outlets.


Why was I hesitated? Cos I dun like his 1st 主打歌 - 無法歸類 (Unclassified). I was quite disappointed when I heard this song from his ad. I dun understand why the record company wants to suo3 zhao4 他成舞王.. He's not like Show or Wilber who can dance very well. Of course.. his dance wasn't that bad either.. but he's strength was singing sentimental songs... he's more suitable to be 情歌王子. Maybe the records company wants to give us a surprise, but it turns up to be disappointment to me.

I prefer 'Overhead Bridge, Underground Pass', 'After Today', 'Can't let go', 'Pronunciation', 'Croatia Sky'.

無法歸類 Unclassified - Not my fav. I like the Music but not the lyric. I just dun like 無法歸類 this 4 words.. Just find that it not fitted to the music.. Dunno why... This song let me thot of Milk -傀儡.


踫碰爱 Knock Out Love - Not bad.. Good try. This is a surprised to me..


你走天桥 我走地下道 Overhead Bridge, Underground Pass - Nice.. I like it when I first heard this song. A good K 歌... Shld have put this as 1st 主打歌.


今天过去 After Today - Nice sentimental song. This song depicts a couple breaking off peacefully. Leading their own way.. Although, he may still luv her.. he hopes that she can find her happiness...


我捨不得 Can't let go - Another nice ballad. A sad song depicting he/she can't let go of his/her past relationship.


咬字 Pronunciation - My Fav. Very catchy and cute. Written and compose by Derrick himself. Woah.. very talented. Also haf to thanks the other composer. This shld be one of his fist 3 主打歌


忘得掉 Forget - Not bad. Quite nice.. But I find it somewhat familiar. Its written and compose by his fellow SuperStar contestant - Hagen.

... ...

Overall, not bad.. I'll give 3 1/2 out of 5. A good try and bold decision of putting those 舞曲as 主打. There's still room for improvement.

Like the album cover.. Its too dull.. I can hardly notice it when I glance thru the CD rack. But... his new version of his album has released.. And its more bright (white colour).. They shld have put that cover when he first released the album.

The songs were not bad.. But I cant really find songs that will really leave deep impression, except for 咬字 Pronunciation. He's 1 of the PSS contestant that really impressed me. Im always moved by his beautifully rendition of every songs he sang in the contest. (e.g. Piano, I believe, 很想你) My expectation of him is high, and thus having disappointment to this album. Maybe I need to play this album repeatedly in my mp3 in order to really appreciate the songs. But nowadays, I was hooked on to By2 and 蕭閎仁songs.. Sori, Derrick...

Anyway, Hope you guys will support him and buy his original album.


Will review By2 and 蕭閎仁 albums soon.. hopefully, when im free..



♥ My World My Life

3:50 PM