<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Saturday, August 02, 2008

My Simple Life ♥

Yoohooo... TGIS (thank god its sat)!!! lol.. I've been yearning for wkend.. As i've not been sleeping well for the past 1 week...

Ystd, we went to celebrate zp bady. Meet 7.45pm at J8 and had dinner at Din Tai Fung. As most of us knock off at 5 or 6.. so yan, 1e and me meet earlier at J8, the bday star zp join us later... Then the organizer zw finally reached, while we already started to eat our dinner... as for zc, he went for sch camp so he's not able to join us.


We ordered xiao long bao, suan la tang, dan dan mian, za jiang mian and dunno wats the other mian..



Suan la tang




Xiao long bao



Heart-shape bday cake specially bought by zw.... Photobucket
(dun let zp's hubby know. lol...)



Making a wish.... shhh....



Pretty bday gal - Zhi Pei

From top clockwise left: Yan, 1e, zw, me and bday gal - zp.


After dinner, we decided to head for k at hg plaza... sang from ard 11pm to 3am..


But the nxt day (which is 2day), I need to go to work.. in the blue night So im hesitant whether to join them for k... After much consideration, I decided to join them and mayb I'll take mc 2day.. haha..




Zhi Pei & Wan Yee @ kbox



But... after waking up from barely 3hrs of sleep.. I decided to go to work. lol.. Cos I still need to wake up early to c dr.... N i know I will not be able to go back to sleep after waking up.. so i decided to go to work since its only half day.. haha.. (See.. Im so loyal to my company.. I shld gt more bonus. lol..)


I just cant believe that I can tahan.. coming back from bday celebration at ard 3.30am... waking up at ard 7am to work... reaching home ard 1.20pm frm work... den gg to hg mall at ard 2pm for my dental appt... coming back home again ard 3.30pm... after eating my brunch (breakfast + lunch)... finally back to my dreamy bed for my nap.. zzzzz... 177



And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ZHI PEI!!!!





♥ My World My Life

11:19 PM