<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Monday, July 07, 2008

My Simple Life ♥

This week has been an emotional week for me.170 From shock, denial, deceiving, acceptance, frustration, lost to depression...


As I've said earlier in my previous post. The clinic that Im working is closing or maybe I should say.. its officially closed. Its quite shock to hear it closing. Thou we do hear rumour about it, we still don't believe it. Until, the management announced to us about the bad news.... giving us
ONLY 1mth to pack and to think about our future..

Upon hearing that, I denial and deceive myself that maybe a new management will buy over... Then, I had no choice but to accept it.. Felt frustration and lost as I do not know where should I go and what I wanna do.. Until, the last day... I finally gave the ops AM my decision.. I decided to stay but will move to other branch...

For the past few days, we were packing, packing and packing... but we were reluctant and not in the mood to pack. Seeing those machines and stuff moving out, bidding farewell to my fellow colleagues... my eyes turn red, trying hard to swallow my tears.. On the way back home, I just had a weird feeling which I dunno how to describe it... Just feel so EMPTY.63


Well, like the Chinese saying goes "tian xia wu bu shan zi yan xi"...


But Im glad and not regretting joining the clinic. Cos I've met a bunch of fun-loving colleagues and frens.... Joking, laughing, gossiping, eating... lol... yep, eating... cos our main activity is eating. haha.. having breakfast, snack, lunch, tea break... we always eat in between breaks.. That's why everyone has put on weights including me..


Was reading "Happiness Now" written by Andrew Matthews, which my colleague lend it to me..

Would like to share a meaningful quote with all of you..

"You don't find happiness in the absence of problems. You find happiness in spite of problems!" - Andrew Matthews



♥ My World My Life

11:27 AM