<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Simple Life ♥

2 weeks have passed... no. of survivors decreased... but their morale did not decreased. I believe that there's miracle.

For those who had persevered for long hrs... pls... pls continue to persevere. Don't give up... The rescuers, people out there did not give up... And so should you all...

I've read a news that's posted last wk. Its really heart-breaking.. I can't think of any words to describe my feeling.. its really sad... There's this man buried under the heavy concrete slabs.. struggling to survive for more than 70hrs.. But not long after he's finally been successfully pulled out... he passed away... ......

After reading the news, I was thinking... why cant he just pulled through? Why cant he just preserver when he could actually survive for the past 70hrs? Why cant he just pulled through few more hrs or even minutes to reach hospital or a better place to receive treatment? Why?

"I need to be tough, I have to be tough, I must be tough... For everyone who loves me, I have to be tough, and live... I can't just leave my family, can't just leave them, they've given me so much... I wish you (rescuer & reporter) to be the same, be tough and never give up..."
- (extract from 1 of the youtube translation) this is part of the conversation that he said while waiting to be rescued...

I'll always remember what he said. I believe those victims will be tough and never give up too... You'll always be remembered. R.I.P...



♥ My World My Life

3:31 AM