<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Saturday, July 07, 2007

My Simple Life ♥

Why do I always met inconsiderate ppl!!
I HATE taking MRT at peak hrs!!
Why cant they jus make way?!?
why do ppl not moving in when there's plenty of space?!?
why do ppl like to keep squeezing in when there's no more space?!?
why do ppl like to rush in when there's ppl who haven come out frm the train?!?
why do ppl like to lie on the pole handle when there's ppl who need to hold it for support?!?
why do ppl like to seat near the entrance door & block ppls way?!?
why cant they gif up seats to those who need it more than they do?!?
I always saw poor elderly or small kids had to stand one corner,
when those ppl seating there & watch w/o wanted to gif up seats to em..

Ystd I was really v pissed off..
there's this 2 stupid gal happily chit chatting
w/o knowing tat they had pushed me to one corner..
this gal wif her stupid big & bulky backpack jus keep pushing me..
when I hardly had any space to move or turn..
N yet I've to move my bag forward to gif up space for them..

Wats made my blood boils....
I almost fell down as she turns..
cos her big backpack knocked me over..
but luckily i hold on to the 'wall' for support.
She din even seem to be apologetic..
N yet they can still smile happily..
Im not sure if they know or were they trying to act blur..
How I wish I could just knock & push them backwards
N make them into roti prata...
Arrrggghhhhh.........

But not only ystd..
almost everyday i'll met such inconsiderate ppl...
Im so disappointed wif Singaporeans!!
I've read a news regardin a Malaysian wrote a bk tat state all the bad pts abt her fellow Malaysians..
Mayb there shld be a bk tat writes all the bad pt abt singaporeans..
or mayb shld'nt restrict to singaporeans....
but human beings..



♥ My World My Life

12:52 PM