<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Simple Life ♥

PLS GO & FIND OUT WHO'S REALLY THE REAL CULPRIT B4 BANGING OUR DOOR & SCOLDED US ON THE THINGS TAT WE DID NOT DO!!!!
WTF.. (sori, i shldn't use such words)... But really wat the bloody hell...
He jus bang our door as if we own him money...
After opening the door, he jus shouted at us & told us to stop knocking the floor using hammer...
I was like ????? huh? wat r u toking abt?
Wat hammer? Pls la.. My sis & I were watching TV...
Y do we need to use hammer @ 12+ midnite?!?
I told him tat we did not use hammer...
But he jus assumed tat we r the one who create the noise pollution & disrupt their slp...
Pls lor... who is the one who disrupt our slp?!?
My dad & mum were waken up due to you bloody idiot sudden "visit"...

My sis asked him whether if its ystd... cos we did heard some1 banging the window v loudly using hammer...
But he claimed tat its everyday...
I was like.. huh? Everyday?
PLS... Im not tat free ok.. N im not gg to destroy my hs... U ppl dun wanna slp but I wanna slp ok!!
Den my dad jus quarreled wif him...
In the end, he said "ok lor.. ni men you mei you zhuo, ni men qing chu..."
Aaarrrgggghhhhhh.........
No pt tokin to such an unreasonable IDIOT even if we sae we r innocent...

After tat incident, I was on the state of shock the whole nite...
Not slping well... 4gotten wat 2 do after doin someting halfway...
Even normal walking can become a fear to me...
Jus simply scare of making noises tat can disturb their slp... -_-l!'

I can guarantee tat tat nite I heard the banging of the window, shld be HE who did it..
Trying to do tat as an act of revenge.. SO CHILDISH...
At 1st I thot it might be a theft who's trying to open the window & rob the hs...
But I tink I've been worried for nthing..
We've been living here for ard 20 years, since I was born...
N this is my 1st time to haf meet such an UNREASONABLE, CHILDISH, IRRITATING neighbor...



♥ My World My Life

8:49 PM