<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Friday, August 04, 2006

My Simple Life ♥

My sky was raining,
My tears keep rolling,
My nose keep running (runny nose),
My heart stops pumping...

After a casual remarks from someone,
I laughted at it & treat it as a joke.
After a "lecturing" from someone,
I bear with it & tried to stop my tears from rolling.
After one another mistakes that i made,
I tried to be strong & act as if nothing happens.

But at the end of the day,
I finally cant tolerate anymore...
My eyes turn red,
Tears keep rolling down from my cheek...
I was trying hard to cool down,
But all those unhappy scene just keep flashing on my mind.
All i wish is to hide myself in a room,
And stop facing all those people...

But don't worry,
I'm fine now...
"As long as you are the sun,
No matter what problems you may be facing now,
The dawn will always break,
Fine weather will always return,
And spring will never fail to arrive."


~ In the midst of healing my wound~









♥ My World My Life

7:33 PM