<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My Simple Life ♥

Phew... I'm back again! Wanna write it during last sat but I was too tired after my YCF performance. It was really a great success!! N I had lots of fun over there! We had planned to meet 7am at expo n tat means I jus slp around 4hrs. sobz... Although Im v tired but I tink its worth it to sacrifice my slping time. hee... Im really glad to have join this YCF as I've met lots of new frens. Thank u guys for making this YCF a great success!! All our efforts n mths of training did not gone to waste. 3 cheers to Aces & HQ1!!Hip! Hip! Hurray!!! I'll miss you guys! I'll oso like to thank my trainers... Ann Nee, Chuiling & William for making this YCF journey such a wonderful memories! However, tat day I was quite disappointed... as the frens tat I've invited cant make it to watch my performance. Hmm.. its ok as they were v busy, so mayb i should be understanding. But its a pity as they had missed a great show. hee... To end here. I'll share a guidance "Strength is a source of happiness. We mustn't shy away from life's challenges. we mustn't be defeated. refusing defeat equels victory. A person who perserves until the end is a winner. In the course of promoting our movement, the soka gakkai has never pulled back in the face of any challenge. We have kept moving forward. and that is the key to our success. Never to retreat a single step, no matter what - that is the soka gakka spirit. Those who embrace this spirit can achieve unlimited victory."



♥ My World My Life

2:01 PM