<body>

 

♥ She... Her... Meee...


♥Name : Akimoto Michiyoi♥

23rd August

♥ Words of Wisdom...

"Each day is precious and so full of wonderful possibilities. Do not waste your day by worrying about your problems. Leave all your worries behind. Instead, fill your life with peace & serenity. Enjoy the simple pleasures in this complex world.
Happiness lies within you..."
 


Email : Click Here
Online Shop : Girlstology



Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com


♥ Cravings


I want a Vacation!!
IPhone or touchscreen phone


♥ Chit Chatter




♥ Clicks

♥  Friends' Blog ♥

Ah YAn
Wan Yee
Serene
Jaime
Ai Ju
Wah Ju
Siew Chun
Zheng Wei
Zhen Cong
Miyuki

♥ Artists' Blog ♥

Yanzi
Rainie
Show
Jolin
Gary
J.J
F.I.R

♥  Online shop ♥


♥  Linkiesss ♥

yanzi-news
TOM-MP3
Photobucket
-Bohneen
-ayinda
 

♥ Reminisce


♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009

♥ Hear it loud


♥ 梁文音 songs Currently Playing ♥





 

♥ Credits


Designer: Me
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Visitors




♥ Sunday, June 19, 2005

My Simple Life ♥

Yeah!! Finally change the blog skin le.. hee.. Wanna change it b4 my sch starts. So pls leave ur comments. I'll try to edit some part when i'm free.. Hai.. left around 2 more days of my holiday. sob.. Den I'll go for my attachment.. sob.. Hope everything goes smoothly. =] O ya.. tmr is Fathers' Day. So i wish all fathers a Happy Fathers' Day!! hee... hmm.. I think will be as usual. We'll be having a feast outside.. of course not restaurant but nearby hawker centre. Hee... We really wanna go restaurant but my parents need to work & they end til around 10+. So we decided to go to nearby hawker centre.. N mayb I'll bake my fav chocolate cake!! haha.. But i'll definitely bake cookies cos I've already bought 2 boxes of 'One-step cookies'. It has all the ingredients in it and all i've to do was to add water, mix & bake! It's easy & it's suitable for lazy ppl like me.. hee.. Well, if anyone interested. U can go to NTUC and look for 'Pillsbury One-Step cookies'. Its a small box & it cost $2.45. If I'm not wrong.. N each box can only make 12 cookies(quite few..) I think Its better for me to buy the ingredients & do it myself...



♥ My World My Life

8:10 AM